Sample Programs of Study (Select below to view a detailed High School, College and Career Plan)
SCS Advanced Manufacturing 5-Year Plan Final
SCS Welding Tech Plan 4-Year Plan Final
SCS Business Administration & Finance 5-Year Plan
SCS Information Technology 5-Year Plan Final
Dental Hygienist Program of Study
Click here for the HSTW Rigorous Programs of Study 10-Framework Components to the alignment of the CTE Program of Study alignment and the HSTW 10 Key Practices.
What are Career Clusters and Pathways?
Career Clusters prepare learners for a full range of occupations/career specialties, focusing on technical, academic and employability knowledge and skills. Pathways provide students with specific knowledge and skills.
CTE Career Clusters:
- Prepare students for postsecondary education
- Prepare students for initial and continued employment
- Assist students in making education and career decisions
- Apply and reinforce related learning from other disciplines
- Prepare students to make informed consumer decisions and apply practical life skills
Select one of the links below to view a sample Program of Study